Monday, January 27, 2014

P90X3: Week 4 Update and Meal Plan

I have finished 1/3 of p90x3! I am ecstatic, but I had a small hiccup in the road during week 4. I cut the tip of my finger off with a mandolin slicer (beware, I got into a funky groove and didn't notice how close I was to the blade..it can happen to you too!) and have had to have it bandaged up since then..not to mention the initial pain in my entire hand. I took two days off (Wednesday and Thursday) and then started back up again Friday and made sure to do Dynamix on Sunday instead of resting, because well even though it didn't feel like it, I had gotten my rest in the middle of the week. So here is what the schedule for week 4 (transition week) looks like:



Monday: Isometrix
Tuesday: Dynamix
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Off
Friday: Agility X
Saturday: Yoga X (with some major modifications)
Sunday: Dynamix

I had to make a lot of different modifications during the past three days and even today because it's still pretty sore. The takeaway from me complaining is that you can do ANYTHING you want to, if you really want it that bad. I'm not saying force yourself to do something and hurt yourself, all I'm saying is make sure your excuse is valid before throwing in the towel.

And here is what the meal plan I followed looked like, obviously the workout plan changed:


I am still loving X3 and so excited to have started my second block! Stay tuned for more weekly posts and my progress at 7 weeks (half way!). I still have one spot left in my fitness challenge group for February and X3 and t25 are still on sale, only 5 days left! Email me, tabearden@gmail.com to be considered!

No comments:

Post a Comment