Tuesday, January 21, 2014

P90X3: Week 3 progress update and meal plan



I literally can not believe that I just finished week 3 of p90x3. I have to admit I am definitely seeing results, especially in my arms. This is very exciting for me because my arms tend to be a part of my body I am less confident about and really want to work on toning, so I am in good spirits about the progress I have made this past week. I won't be doing measurements or weighing until the end of this next week, when I hit the 4 week mark. I have also noticed a huge increase in my stamina AND I am doing push ups!!! Now I was always doing push-ups but they were modified with my knees down ( I am weak, don't judge me please) and this week I moved up to real push-ups! I am also seeing a WEE bit of abdominal definition popping out! I am so proud of myself. I clearly can't do as many but I am making progress and am so happy with my results thus far! 

Week 3 workout schedule:
Monday: Accelerator
Tuesday: The Warrior
Wednesday: Yoga X
Thursday: CVX
Friday: Isometrix
Saturday: Agility X
Sunday: Dynamix--and this felt soooooo good!



Finally getting those donkey kicks down..not quite there yet though!

Here was my meal plan for week 3. It looks a tad different than most weeks because I was out of town for half the week.



Shakeology and meal planning have been so critical in keeping me on track during my p90x3 transformation so far. I drink Shakeology at least once a day to get my daily dose of dense nutrition.




I have started the week 4 transition week already which has started with Isometrix and Dynamix, so nothing super cardio intense. I am really impressed and proud at the progress so far and can't wait to see my results at the end. P90X3 is still available at introductory price through me until January 31st, this also saves you a spot in my online, closed accountability group. Order your challenge pack here.


No comments:

Post a Comment