Thursday, January 9, 2014

P90X3: Week 2 review

Week 2 of P90X3 is done, finished with the Agility X workout! I am feeling great, sore, but great. I can already feel changes happening in my body which makes me super excited because I am only just finishing day 12 of 90. I really gave every workout this week everything I had. Does that mean that I was able to complete every single move as fast and with as much precision as Tony and his crew? Of course not, but I pushed myself as hard as I could and that's what is important. So remember when you are doing your workout, don't compare yourself to the people on the screen or the people in your challenge groups, you can only be the best version of yourself and no one can take that away from you! Also, don't beat yourself up if you can't give 100% one day or if you miss a workout, life gets in the way sometimes and we can't allow ourselves to become negative about it! So here is what my LEAN schedule looked like for week 2:

Day 1: Accelerator: Goal is to be able to do 2 consecutive donkey kicks without stopping by week 4




Day 2: Warrior















Day 3: Yoga X









Day 4: CVX: Still loving the cardio with weights


Day 5: Isometrix: Still having trouble with this one, I plan on getting those Gold's Gym mats from walmart and am hoping the stable surface vs carpet will help with balance



Day 6: Agility X




I continue to follow my clean eating meal plan that I map out on Sundays and then meal prep for to ensure success! And I couldn't do this without my Shakeology! This week was definitely easier than last week but it is still a challenge, which I love. Who else is doing P90X3? This fabulous product is on sale until the end of January when you get it through me AND it reserves you a spot in my February challenge group! Email me at tabearden@gmail.com for more information!!












No comments:

Post a Comment