Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Coconut OIl: The nectar of the God's!!!

I love coconut oil so much and I feel the need to rave about it! Coconut oil has SO many uses and benefits and I want to share a few of my favorites with all of you!


I am partial to Trader Joe's organic coconut oil, but you can find all different types and varieties at just about any grocery store. Coconut oil is derived from you guessed it...COCONUTS. This beautiful oil has MANY benefits including:

  • Body moisturizer--this is a big one for me! Unfortunately, I have eczema really bad on my legs and this business is THE BEES KNEES to moisturize with! 
  • Cooking-great when cooking with a high smoke point!
  • Eye make up remover
  • Natural SPF 4 sunscreen
  • Topically kill yeast
  • Improves cholesterol
  • Can help improve insulin levels
  • A natural shave cream and after shave lotion
  • Can reduce appearance of varicose veins
  • Alone, can be used as natural deodorant
Just to name like a fraction of the uses. The great thing about coconut oil is that it's natural and if you buy the right brand you will be getting PURE coconut oil. Well, I was just thinking about how much I love this product and wanted to share a little bit about it with you!

Peace Out,
Trace


No comments:

Post a Comment