Friday, December 20, 2013

2014 Fitness Christmas List

What better gift to give this year than the gift of health, fitness, and all of the fun stuff that goes along with them?! Here are some of the things I am hoping Santa brings for me this year!

1. Bowflex Select-tech Weights: These weights can be adjusted from 5 to 52.5 lbs in increments of 2.5 lbs. I love this, it allows you to increase your weight without having to constantly changing weights









2. Lululemon "The Mat": This piece of equipment would be ballin' for my yoga practice as it provides a non slip surface, and when you're sweatin to the high levels of hell in Yogahour you need the good stuff. I'd prefer the mat in BLACK!









3. Les Mills Pump Workout program: This program uses the "rep effect" by having the individual using the program use lighter weights and higher repetitions. I took a Les Mills pump class and LOVED it and would absolutely love this for an at home workout program!








4.  Nike Leg-A-See Animal Print leggings: Enough said. I want these in BRIGHTER colors though!!

What is on your Christmas wish list for Santa this year?!

Peace Out,
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment