Monday, December 2, 2013

12 days of Fitness: Shakeology Shakeoff!

This time of year everyone needs a little kick in the pants to stay on track, it's so easy to lose focus when it's cold out, getting dark sooner, and holiday parties start in full gear. I am offering a 12 days of Fitness Shakeology Shakeoff mini challenge group. What is this you might ask? I thought you never would!


  • Switch 1 meal a day with Shakeology, I will provide the packets for 70 dollars plus 5 dollars s/h if you do not live in the St. Louis area
  • Sign up for a free Beachbody membership at http://www.teambeachbody.com/tabearden to ensure that I am your coach!
  • Follow clean eating principles without depriving yourself
  • Hold yourself accountable and receive support through our closed facebook group!





So join me by giving yourself the gift of health this year! This is commitment free and really gives you the opportunity to try Shakeology at a discounted price before deciding if it's for you! Email me at tabearden@gmail.com and reserve your spot because they are LIMITED! Can't wait to hear from all of you!



Peace Out,
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment