Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Personal Development--CarSmart

So, I asked my coach the other day for some recommendations on personal development I can listen to during my commute. She suggested Chalene Johnson's CarSmart series..AND I AM SO GLAD SHE DID!!
Quick background, Chalene is a Beachbody personality and trainer. She leads popular programs like TurboFire, Chalene Xtreme, and Turbo Jam. She is so upbeat and positive, she makes being fit and healthy something you WANT to do. I love her workouts and so I was super excited to give this a shot.

So this is the series I first tried through iTunes and am seriously impressed. She is so motivating and allows herself to become so open with her listeners, that it's easily to relate to and listen to during the drive. She speaks from personal experience and relates her experiences and experiences of others to the information she's providing! I seriously recommend this series to ANYONE starting off on their weight loss and fitness journey. I am so excited to listen to the rest of her series', stay tuned for more reviews!

Peace Out,
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment