Saturday, November 16, 2013

How to make the changes you want to see!

I think we all have been at a point in our lives where we want something, whether it be to make more money, lose weight, or find love, but do little to nothing to make it happen. In the past few months of my journey I have learned that wishing and thinking can only get you so far, you have to take action! I have decided to share a few of my tips that have helped me start to move towards accomplishing my goals:

1. Pick 1 goal to start with and don't overwhelm yourself.  To complete a goal, you need to put 110% effort into it. If you try to accomplish a plethora of goals at one time, you won't be able to give it your all and you won't see the results you want.

2. Start working towards your goal NOW! Everyone always says I'll start Monday or the first of the month, and of course the infamous New Years resolution! Why wait when you can start working today and accomplish one goal sooner so you are able to start another one?? There's no time like the present to achieve your dreams.

3. Accomplishments take time, life is a marathon not a sprint. It doesn't matter how fast you get there, it just matters that you get where you want.

4. Be fearless and go outside of your comfort zone. Great things can be achieved when you stop worrying about what people think and do what makes you happy.

5. Have faith. Whether it be in God, your best friends/family, or whatever it is that you believe in, have faith in something so that you can always have something to count on when your journey gets rough. You can't accomplish great things alone.

If the change you want to see is health or fitness related, email me at tabearden@gmail.com as there are still a few spots left in my clean eating challenge! And stay tuned for information on the New Year, New You challenge coming in December!

Peace Out,
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment