Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Clean Eating Meal Plan

So I have people ask me all the time what "eating clean" means. When I started eating clean I just got rid of the junk from my diet. I got rid of refined sugars (mostly, I do have a cheat moment here and there), processed foods, and SODA. For those of you that know me, I LOVE coca-cola classic. It's like my livelihood. Giving this up is without a doubt the most difficult thing I have ever done. Don't get me wrong, I have had one from time to time since starting this lifestyle, but I was drinking coke EVERYDAY and sometimes TWICE a day. I really have to contribute my success of kicking this habit to my morning Shakeology. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that I get to start every morning with a sweet treat that is PACKED full of nutrients that my body needs! So below I have posted a copy of my meal plan for this week to give you an idea of what I am eating.



Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Meal plan Week of November 4th

Workout
Chalean Xtreme/Yoga
T25 core cardio
Chalean Xtreme/ Yoga
T25 Speed 2.0/ Yoga
Chalean Xtreme/ t25 upper body focus
T25 dynamic core
REST
Breakfast
Shakeology- almond milk, banana, strawberries, ice.
Shakeology- almond milk, banana, strawberries, ice
Shakeology- almond milk, banana, strawberries, ice
Shakeology- almond milk, banana, strawberries, ice
Shakeology- almond milk, banana, strawberries, ice
Shakeology- almond milk, banana, strawberries, ice
Shakeology- almond milk, banana, strawberries, ice
Snack
Hardboiled egg/orange
Hardboiled egg/orange
Hardboiled egg/orange
Cheese stick/orange
Cheese stick/orange
Cheese stick/orange
Hard boiled egg
Lunch
PB and Banana on Ezekiel bread and celery w/ 2 tbsp of hummus
PB and Banana on Ezekiel bread and celery w/ 2 tbsp of hummus
PB and Banana on Ezekiel bread and celery w/ 2 tbsp of hummus
TJ chicken sausage, pumpkin soup and carrot w/ 2 tbsp of hummus
Tuna w/ laughing cow cheese wedge, carrots w/ 2 tbsp of hummus
Grilled chicken w/ whole wheat pasta
Grilled chicken w/ quinoa and blackbeans
Snack
Almonds and V8
Almonds and V8
Almonds and V8
Almonds and V8
Almonds and V8
Almonds and V8
Almonds and V8
Dinner
TJ chicken sausage and quinoa black bean
Burger wraps
TJ chicken sausage and mac n cheese quinoa
Turkey burgers and sweet potato fries
Grilled chicken w/ whole wheat pasta
Dinner out
Grilled chicken w/ quinoa and black beans
Snack




na
NA


These are the meal plans that I use (courtesy of Melanie Mitro) with all challengers. I have a holiday challenge group coming up to help keep everyone healthy and on track during the holiday season! Email me at tabearden@gmail.com to save yourself one of the few spots I have left! 

Peace Out
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment