Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Calling all people wanting to LOSE weight over the holidays!

Hi everyone! I have some VERY exciting news for everyone. I know personally over the holidays I have difficulty staying on track with maintaining a healthy diet and lifestyle. Well, I have decided this holiday season to run a 21 day clean eating and Shakeology group starting DECEMBER 2nd.

The skinny:
1. We follow the principles of clean eating for the 21 days
2. You receive FREE coaching from me AND motivation from our closed facebook group
3. We replace one meal a day with shakeology so that 1 of the 5-6 small meals we will eat will be PACKED with all of the nutrients that you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle

I know that as much as we love to induldge over the holiday season, no one likes to have to have their new years resolution be "to lose the holiday weight gain". Join me in this challenge to stay on track and give yourself the best gift you can this year, HEALTH AND WELLNESS! Plus..you will complete the challenge group before Christmas eve so you are still able to enjoy a few goodies (in moderation, of course!) with your family and friends.

Email me at tabearden@gmail.com to secure your spot, there are only a few left!!

Peace Out,
Trace


No comments:

Post a Comment