Monday, November 18, 2013

Beachbody Ultimate Reset

Beginning November 30th, I am starting the Ultimate Reset and am starting to get really pumped for it! Don't get me wrong, I am slightly scared and overwhelmed as this required a LOT of meal planning and preparation, but I know the end result will be totally worth it.


So there are 3 phases to the reset:

1. Reclaim--during this phase I will be preparing my body for the changes it is about to endure through change of diet and supplement usage.
2. Release--pretty self explanatory, this phase will the toxins from my body and help clear up blockages that may be preventing absorption of proper nutrients.
3. Restore--this phase is all about restoring your metabolism to MAXIMUM potential and giving it the goods to maintain a healthy performance in the future.

The reset comes with different supplements and a schedule at which I take them, I think this is going to be the hardest adjustment because it's not a part of my daily routine now.

So stay tuned because I plan to keep you guys updated on how I'm feeling and progress at days 7, 14, and 21 (the reset is 21 days long). I haven't set weight loss goals, I am just focusing on feeling better. But hey, if I lose a few in the process..or more than a few..I will not complain!

If you want to join me for the reset (and I think everyone should! it will keep us all on track during the holidays!), email me at tabearden@gmail.com

And don't forget there's limited space left in my clean eating challenge group, so contact me to secure your spot! It starts December 2nd. If you're interested in the Ultimate Reset, the group will also be a place of support for those involved with that as well.

Peace Out,
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment